Peer Mentors

Peer Mentors are current Richmond students who work to support others settle into university life and achieve their potential in our liberal arts curriculum. If you need a hand with general university skills or are looking to build your support network, we encourage you to reach out to the team.

This Year’s Mentors

Jayden Cates

Hi my name is Jayden Cates and I am one of the peer mentors this year. I am a Communications: Advertising and PR student in my third year.

Mackenzie Pion

Hi, I’m MacKenzie. I’m in my third year studying International Business Management with a minor in Digital. I’m from the US and understand the difficulties international students face moving to London. If you ever want to talk, feel free to reach out.

Lauryn Kariuki

Hiya! My name is Lauryn and I am one of the peer mentors this year. I am currently an international business student in my second year. 

Esther Stephen

Hi, I’m Esther. I’m a Psychology major currently in my third year. I was raised in London, so if you need any help navigating through the city or want to know nice spots, just send me a message via email or Whatsapp. 

Lem Foncha

Hey, my name is Lem Foncha, I’m Cameroonian, and I’m a second-year student at Richmond University. My major is Advertising and PR. I am a peer mentor for the GEP Tools for Change class.

Alex Barrett

Hi I’m Alex and I’m a second-year student from London majoring in computer science. If you have any issues at all please feel free to reach out to me.

Aryan Gupta

Hey there! I’m Aryan Gupta, and I’m a Computer Science major in my first year. Feel free to get in touch if you’ve got any questions or need a hand with anything.

Julia Flato

Hi! I’m Julia and I’m from Stockholm, Sweden. I am a third year majoring in computer science and a peer mentor for GEP 4180. My hobbies include reading, art, puzzles and games.